We offer training in the world’s most popular rapid development software, Articulate Storyline. We offer scheduled courses, virtual courses and training in your own offices. Our courses are built using the experience of training many hundreds of learners to use the software.
We’ve used that knowledge to create training material which focuses on the vital aspects of using Storyline. For less experienced students, the topics build progressively with plenty of opportunities for practice, experimenting and reinforcement. For faster students, the lessons are structured to offer additional stretching exercises to really put new skills into practice.
- Essentials of Storyline course: 6th – 7th Nov: [Waitlist]
- Advanced Storyline course: 8th Nov: [Waitlist]
- Essentials of Articulate 360: 9th Nov: [Waitlist]
- Essentials of Storyline Virtual Classroom: 13th – 17th Nov: [Waitlist]
- Essentials of Storyline Virtual Classroom: 13th – 17th Nov: [Book now]
- Essentials of Storyline course: 4th – 5th Dec: [Book now]
About our courses
Our scheduled open enrolment courses are held in London close to Euston and Kings Cross stations. The courses are instructed by Graeme Youngs, one of the first certified Storyline trainers in the world. Graeme has many year’s experience of training students in Storyline in a range of organisations in the UK and overseas. Find out more about your venue and trainer.
Our virtual and in-company courses offer you the convenience of training at your own location.